...Your Library. Delivered!
What is it? Zip Books is a way for customers to request books that the Library doesn't own. The item is shipped directly to you using Amazon Prime.
- Item may be a Book, a Large Print Book, or a Book on CD
- Item must not be available in the Woodland Public Library or available through LINK+ or partner libraries
- The cost of the item should be under $75 for Audiobooks and international language materials and under $50 for books and large print.
- The Item is available through Amazon Prime.
- You must have a Woodland Public Library card in good standing (not owe more than $5.00)
- Staff will review your request and if your request is approved the item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime. Please notify us of any change to your address!
- Best Sellers in alternative formats only (large print and audiobook)
- Return the ZIP book to Woodland Public Library staff and make sure to get a receipt
- Please, do not place into the library book drop
- Once you return your ZIP book you may order another.
How to use it:
Step 1: Fill out the Zip Book Request Form available at the front desk.
Step 2: Library staff will email to let you know what day to expect the book to arrive from Amazon or let you know if it is not available. Please contact us if you don’t receive your book on the day estimated.
Step 3: Keep the item as long as you want. When you are finished, return item to a staff member at the Woodland Public Library during library open hours. Please inform staff that you are returning a Zip Book. The item must be returned in order to request an additional item. If the item is returned through the book drop, it will not be taken off your account.
Step 4: Repeat for a total of 5 times per month.
Zip Books is a statewide project of the California State Library and NorthNet. The Project is funded by the California Library Services Act.